Shauni was 4 year old when she started dancing. She discovered her passion for dance from a young age and continued to participate in many national and international competitions.
Throughout her career, Shauni has won big competitions including:
- Flemish and Belgian Champion Disco 2005
- Flemish champion Clipdance 2006 – 2011
- Flemish and Belgian Champion Hiphop Duo (Jens Van Noten) 2009 - 2011
- Belgian Champion Hiphop Solo 2009-2012
- Dutch Open (NL) : 1st place 2007, 3rd place 2009, 2nd place 2010, 1st place 2011
Shauni is a dance teacher, choreographer and coach in many dance schools in Belgium. You might also know her from her participation on the TV-show 'So You Think You Can Dance' in 2011!
In 2012 she danced in several video shoots with dancers from SYTYCD Belgium/Netherlands and Kate Housh (stylist).
2014 was the year that she worked at the Elektropedia Awards Belgium and at Maison Mademoiselle with the lead of Naomi Schatteman.
More recently, her projects and work include:
- Projects with Tommy Gryson & Showcase Entertainment
- Projects with Michael Iongbloed (SYTYCD)
- All Area Events (Livi Goeleven)
- Dancer of Jupiler Belgium (AB Inbev)
- Dancer of Artificio Agency
- Projects with Roy Julen
- Background dancer at SYTYCD with Lebruce
- Dancer in the first dance-movie of Belgium by Vibes Productions: Movement 9000 De Film, which was released in August 2015
- TV Commercial Q-Music
- The voice kids 2016
- The Voice Van Vlaanderen
- Tegen De Sterren Op Live @ Sportpaleis Antwerp (Against The Stars)
- Commercial TUI Fly (Namechange Jetair Fly ! TUI Fly)
- Showcase Entertainment by Tommy Gryson
- Cabaret Moulin Rouge Show
- Videoclip Play-O
- 1 month L.A. (California)
- America (Millenium Dance Complex, Debbie Reynolds, Movement Lifestyle Studio, ...)
- JOE FM 80’s party Hoogstraten, Commercial Energie Direct (The Netherlands)
- Fabric Magic : Video Clip of Axwell Ingrosso – Thinking ‘bout you
- Robin Brys Choreography
- Dancer for Buddy On Tour 2017 (The Netherlands)
- Dancer for The Voice Kids 2017
- Dancer and Choreographer for the Belgian festivals of Jupiler: Graspop 17, Rock Werchter 17 & Les Ardentes 17
- Performer on Tomorrowland 2017 (Soul 15, Costumes and Concepts)
Shauni has had an absolutely fantastic career already and she's not slowing down anytime soon! We are more than honored to have her as a judge at our competition. Welcome Shauni!